Monday, February 9, 2009

Well this week has gone pretty good.. considering emma has another ear infection and huge yeast infection from the antibiotics.. friday has a ph probe to see if shes refluxing again..not looking forward to that..we took the kids to the school so nic could try to ride a bike, no he still cant ride a bike.. I dont know if its fear or what but guess he will get it one day.. we took emma's gait trainer and man she had a ball she walked and walked for like 30 minutes people kept staring but owell I feel when they look they learn.. tonight I kind of got hit with a sad whammy.. nic said mom if i had one wish i wish emma would be normal like you and me, I mean how is she ever gonna get married.. I explain it to him, but I still dont think he gets the whole story.. it really broke my heart.. but she is true gift and we are blessed to have her..

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu