Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my lil angel

I get so confused for my babies future sometimes. sometimes i just dont think about the future just today and the emediate future. I visit the c22c website and it just makes me wonder what will my girl be like.

I know that right now she is so smart. she has a fire in her she LOVES to play with toys. she just beats on them like theres no tomorow. shes still in a hip brace. i think thats a major problem for her. she just seems like she wants to go. i feel it in me that she will do good in life. but then i look at some of these other blessed children and i wonder. will she have the fire she has now. or with syndromes does the fire go away. if they seem almost normal now. will the loose that later in life. i dont know how it works. im so glad i got my tubes tied. no more heartache.. but i thank god everyday for my miracle baby girl. i think she was meant for me. I feel as though i longed for her i always wanted a girl. even with her problems she couldnt be any more special or prettier or funnier or smarter.. she is just a blessing...

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu