Friday, June 20, 2008

drama drama


well drama in the trailer park.. someone jump started there lawn mower it caught fire. nic was so excited/scared.. he grabbed our fire extengisher and took off running my 1st emergency he yelled.. so jj had to chase him.. he got home he was so proud.. am I a hero mom.. so of course i said yes.. then a rabbid fox attacked some lil girls in the trailer park.. crazy.. we went for a walk with emma in her lil push car of course not knowing there was rabbid animals on the loose.. but emma loves her lil car.. she was trying to stand up in it the whole time.. shes is doing so good.. oh yea well find out monday if jj gets the new job.. I'll probably get my mamogram results then too.. oh yea did i forget to mention i had a mamogram.. the poor lady probably left early with a back ache.. I knew they were big but when you go laying up on a table OMG... I definetly need a breast reduction.. she totally had to 2 hand it and boy was it a chore.. fun huh.. well talk with ya later

1 comment:

LindseyinWA said...

Sounds like you had a fun week! Lots of craziness!

Since you blogged about your mammogram I wanted to let you know about a new site. Here is the link:
www.servenation.com/cards/3139

I think it's a great idea and I'm trying to spread the word. If you would like to post a link on your blog just send me an email and I can send you the nifty button for the link.
Thanks,

Lindsey
ljacobs@psfc.com

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu