Tuesday, June 24, 2008

still bla bla


Ok on the good note my mamogram was fine. although a friend sent me a link to a new type of breast cancer apparently a mamogram wont pick it up only an mri.. and since im broke o well.. on the bad note jj didnt get the job he wanted he held out for the better job, didnt get it now the other place isnt hiring anymore.. weve searched career builder like crazy called but no one seems to be hiring.. so life kind of sucks right now.. getting ready to loose our trailer and cars.. the bill collectors are freaking jerks.. oh and phone,cable,etc etc.. owell though.. we have our health and somewhat our insanity.. owell gotta go get emma pray for us.. heck pray for the economy,etc etc oh yea the husband is totally killin me, hes mopin, depressed how the heck am I supposed to stay in a good mood for the family when i got a major mojo killer here... blaaaaaaaaa oh yea its inflamatory breast cancer

1 comment:

Stephanie Rese (St-Pierre) said...

I'm so sorry things have been tough for you. I didn't realize it has been so difficult. I'm sorry I haven't had much of a chance to go blog visiting, bt I will certainly hope for the best for your family.

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu