Tuesday, October 7, 2008

disappointed again by the government

You know we had so much bad luck lately it just doesnt want to go away..im just so disapointed with every thing.. my husband was unemployed for almost 5 months.. we lost our house our cars.. but we couldnt get help because he unemployed to long.. now hes been working for a month and a half at 8 dollars an hour now we make to much money.. we cant even get a medical card for my son we make to much money..oh but we can get 68 dollars in food stamps.. thanks freakin govt.. i love my kids and my life but god why does everything have to be so hard all the time.. can you tell im not on my zoloft.. cant afford to get it.. I hate the freakin govt..

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Honey I am disgusted you arent able to get any help honey. I can't believe they say you are making too much money at that rate. I am so sorry and i am praying for you.

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu