Tuesday, October 7, 2008

having A wow is me day..

well we go to the gi doct..get lost, dont use yahoo maps they may look cool with there lil a b and c places to add yea freakin right.. so we get the hospital theres no were to park no were to turn around it took 10 min.. for this preppy dude to turn his rich, huge gas guzzling thing around.. so by the time we sign in we are 31 minutes late.. now this was an hour and a half drive.. after sitting there for 30 min.. they inform me i was late and cant see today..so my day was already shitty.. so i feel the mist coming so I just bolt.. then get my reinforcements the hubby.. im sorry sir you were 30 minutes late.. i swear can anything just go our way just once.. so ssi approved to get a used car.. so i put our rent money up thinking we would get it right back.. ya.. the govt doesnt care about me..

on the good note wish you could see emma walk.. i have to hold her under her arms but she takes of on a stride.. she loves it..we even do it right before bath time we call the naked walk.. shes too cute.. maybe we should get her 2 walkers one for clothes and one for naked walking..lol.. well nics eye appt is tomorow lets hope were not late for that.. did i mention i want to nominate myself for extreme makeover home edition.. im tired, lonely, sad, mad, glad..wish i had my mom and dad..life sucks if you dont have people around you.. you end up feeling like some poor old reclus that has that anxiety about leaving the house.. you end up bying 2 new shirts every six months.. the same shirt different color.. not thinking at the time..that when everyone sees you there gonna think that poor lady only has one shirt.. and i do this to myself every six months.. then what makes it even worse is when some 80 year old lady next to ya has your shirt on... can i just say i need a new life... i need extreme home makeover, extremem makeover,what not to where,and that show that declutters for you.. please...

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Honey I totally feel for you, I have said so many of the things you have said here. I did have to laugh at the part that said
"what's worse is when a 80 year old is wearing your same shirt"

LOLOLOL

Hang in there.

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu