Monday, November 24, 2008

BIG BLACK CLOUD GO AWAY!!!



ok big black cloud in 30 seconds. 2 transmissions blown. our dog of 12 years got ran over while our daughter was in the nicu for 5 weeks. husband unemployed for 5 months. lost our home our cars. had to relocate to a whole new state for a job. still 4 months later have not got work from these people. my baby has chronic ear infections, my son has not had insurance for 5 months. we are a lil late on our rent and we get evicted.. having to move and pay for christmas in 1 month.. priceless

Ok here we go again..we are 100.. dollars late on our rent.. we owe 2 $35 late fee's. and $300. toward pets fee's which we are supposed to make payments on till paid off.. so basically we are 100 behind on this month and she is evicting us..Im just freakin speachless..I have been so patient with these people its not funny.. Its new construction so i've tried to be patient.. we have no screens on our windows our yard is not finished it needs to be graded cleaned mowed etc.. these people mow the lawn once a freakin month.. I have pics to prove it it literally gets three feet tall.. our front door is not to code its like a 2 foot drop off.. etc etc etc..but have I said a word.. no..so now on top of not being able to get my kids anything for christmas I have to find somewhere to freakin move..unbelievable..

we moved out here because sears windows hired jj but he has not got one job from them..thanks sears..
took emma to the doct again today and she has a ear infection..so wooo hoo that ear tube is working great..

So im not normally not a begger but if you have family or friends who donate money at christmas..tell them about my family.. I have added a donate now button..if not its cool.. i hate to be a begger anyways.. I just dont know, what were gonna do..so my favorite word will i will end with is blaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu