Wednesday, January 14, 2009

another week..

Well another week has come and gone.. Nicholas is doing great with his meds.. we are talking going from 2 hours on homework for the easiest of things to like 5 min. This medicine is a total miracle.. I just hope when he gets up'd that he doesnt quit eating.. I was seriously thinking of military school and driving him to wisconsin, is that the state you can just drop your kids off and not get into trouble.. that was a joke.. He is even holding his own art class at home for mom and dad which is like an hour long and we have to pay him a dollar..lol.. but he is very in to it.. its just crazy.. he would just scribble and get angry and now hes like a lil scholar im just so happy for him.. and emma oh my goodness she went to school again today and she did not want to leave, she looked at me smiled and walked away in her gait trainer it was so cute.. I would have never thought..
my meds on the other hand does have me awake..I can cry now.. which zoloft would not let me do that.. But I am quite anxious.. my hubby really has got the brunt of it.. everything he does gets on my nerves at times I just want to punch him;; poor guy.. NO i would not do that.. I have had alot of sadness and anger at myself for letting myself get this freakin FAT.. I dont even know how to get it off.. I need lapband or something but I have no insurance.. but I guess I will get it off one day..

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu