Friday, January 9, 2009

PMS

So tonight i'm seriously pmsn...you know i get the feeling i'm just not appreciated around here.. when I go shopping its always me buying for everyone else except for me.. when we all go shopping they shop freely while i shop for the house, take care of the baby, change poopy diapers or what ever... I have to worry about when emma eats while they are just ladidaing around.. happily.. so everytime its time to check out.. the baby suddenly gets all the attention while I load the grocheries.. the same at the car.. Am I acting like a baby maybe but it really gets on my nerves..of course they come home with there lil items while i put up the grocheries get the babies food ready..etc etc.. he changes 2 freakin diapers in a row and he thinks he deserves a dad of the year award.. big freakin woopty doo...wheres my freakin award people..rrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ok on the good note nics new medicine is working great..its like a miracle drug.. thank god my eye twitch was coming back in full bloom..

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu