Saturday, May 17, 2008

another darn good day


well woke up about 4 in the morning to might a big dead mouse in my kichen floor.. ekkkkkkk so i go get the dh to come and get so he flushed it.. grose... just grose.. then the one in my car we cought him to.. my son nick thought it was the coolest and of cours wanting to keep it.. these darn movies making kids want rats.. athough on csi the scientist had a ear growing of the but of a rat.. it was grose.. so when emma needs any ear were going a different route..damn i hate mice.. beatiful day today. nic and brian made a hill slide off emmas wheechair ramp.. all the neighbor kids love it...ow well hope all is well in the world today. pray for jackie who is sick.. pray for michelle who has cancer and cant get any help.. pray for emma that her surgery will go great.. she will heal quickly and get back to being her lil emma nu self. love to all...

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

EEK I feel for you on the mouse thing. When I was single and had my own place my cat came PRANCING out of the bathroom with one in his mouth!

I ALMOST PUKED!

Then to make it worse my cat kept throwing it across the room with his mouth and then chasing it. BLECH!

I called my Dad and he wouldnt drive the 30 minutes to my house to save me so I had to pick it up with a paper towel.

Gives me the willies just thinking about it.

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu