Friday, May 9, 2008

words of a poet

Well today has been a good day. Sometimes when we go out in public I like to watch peoples faces. when i'm alone i just feel insecure when people look at me, and think why are they looking at me. you dont get a whole lot of smiles these days.. but when I have emma with me. I can see people look at her, and look at her ear. I know the wonder in there eye. they look at me as if the've been caught. and i just want to explain to them its ok and tell them about her. but instead I just smile, I get a million smiles when she is with me. I dont know if its for wondering about her or feeling sorry for me. but only if they could know her the way that we do.

she is so smart and funny and happy. yes she only has one ear. but she is a miracle. I feel so inspired today i visited a blog. she has been where I have been in pain over loss in pregnancy. but this lady has faith, and words that I have never experienced. Its as if reading a poem, even better than a harry potter book. maybe im just mooshey today I dont know. she recently lost a child I hope and pray that she will feel better soon.

well cleft surgery #1 is may 30th not looking forward to that. we dont have a big support system over here. we live away from our family so im hoping some neighbors will keep nic for us..well keep emma in your thoughts and prayers. and visit this womens blog she is an inspiration.. http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu