Saturday, March 14, 2009

boo hoo



well I didnt post this before but i was trying to get emma a bed and of course they denied it..they said they would buy me a sling, which she is too big for.. I hate to battle things, I hate confrontation so I dont know what to do..I have tried wedges,reflux mattresses.. she doesnt have reflux anymore. but she has chronic ear infections and she doesnt swallow her spit good at night she blows bubbles and makes spit foam.. and like 4 times a week she wakes up puking snot and spit. ow well guess i'll never get any sleep.. Ive taken her mattress apart and built up a lil bed in my bed.. but she needs constant repositioning.. owell.

ok one more thing that urks me.. our local park built a huge skate park for skate boarders but they cant buy a special needs swing and there all out of money for like 3 more years.. just pisses me off..

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu