Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i'm a slacker


Well ive come to the conclusion I'm a slacker.. I do work with emma alot at home but if she cries I dont push her who wants to make there baby cry... if i could just get over it she would probably be alot more along than she is.. if you put her on tummy time or something similar she holds her breath when she cries and gets lil broken blood vessels its just really stressful..

well this week has pretty much sucked.. I live in a duplex and i'm not fond of my neighbors allthough ive never met them.. there parking is on the back side, but they send there people to are drive way and park in my front yard.. who does this.. i would never..so we came to the conlusion that they are dealing drugs and shuffling the trafic to our drive way, we cant just come out and accuse someone.. but now we have proof.. 3 cop cars in my driveway..pounding on there door at 12;30 at night..they had already arrested the son for I think pot..they were very loud standing at my door. talking about it all and said they were gonna get a warrant.. So i was freaked out all night..because the duplex the only thing that seperates us is a locked door..so i was pretty mad..then today a bad car crash right in front of the house it was the most horrible sound, 2 kids from the high school apperently it happens here alot.. crazy..

well I got depressed seen myself on video today.. my boobs are just unreal there like freakin watermelons, its no wonder why my back hurts.. god i wish i could get them cut off.. that has been my dream since about the age of 16.. yes this is a life long issue..but no insurance so im just freakin cursed.. I wish I could join the gym, i wish i could afford healthy food etc etc etc.. you know but obamas lil stimulas plan is more worried about making a freakin pig farm smell better or building a train that runs from disney land to las vegas..just freakin unreal.. well if you can pray for us I would appreciate it..

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu