Sunday, March 22, 2009

sick again

Well she is sick again.. my poor baby..well poor me too i'm so tired of being pucked on..I'm trying to get her in to see the eye doctor but of course our luck hes on freakin vacation..Emma is having problems with her eyes.. shes been getting a lazy eye and you can tell she knows something is wrong or it feels weird or hurts I dont know..she just rubs it all the time..this just really sucks..she has so many problems why does it have to mess with her eyes.. The last eye doct said she had some far siteedness in her right eye but it was bad enough for glasses.. I'm wondering now if she will need glasses... do you even know how hard it is to keep glasses on a 1 eared baby..If she does get them I might push for a prosthetic ear early.. thats the route were gonna take later, I think the earliest is 3..dont know if they could do it early but I'm gonna try.. oh yea the bed was denied, theyll buy her a reflux wedge that shes too big for..hello dip shit government.. i've bought all the wedges and a matress..I wish they could come over for a day or two and get pucked on see how easy it is.. owell.. pray for emma that her eye can get fixed easily..pray this upper respritoy infection or what ever will just go away and not come back..

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu