Wednesday, May 13, 2009

american idol and alley mcbeal..lol

Ok 1st off i'm sending some good luck vibes to kris allen on american idol..he's totally my choise.. I know adam rocks and he is the king of rock.. an danny is good and warms my heart and makes me cry cause hes a widower..lol.. but kris is awsome..tell me hes not.. do you here that song on my page..hopefully my good luck vibes dont send my lil black cloud his way.. my and my hubby love american idol..

on the good note emma started 2 days a week for school. and she really seems to enjoy it.. her gait trainer makes her the popular kid..lol..kids are always all over her when I go there.. its so cute..she is feeling much better these past few days thank god..

on the other note.. nic is really testing us.. I just dont understand why he is an angel at school but at home he's crazy. I cant get him to do anything.. everything is a fight..I took his games away a month ago. he asks daily for them but still will not listen to get them back..anyone who read this used to be an alley mcbeal fan..well if so I alley mcbeal him in my head daily..I have taken to a stress pill once daily to try to be patient with him.. so my prayer for this week is let me have patience and lots of love for him..because in my head I shake him daily..only in the alley mcbeal sense..please god let me figure out something with him.. because he is not even 9 yet. and if we have to deal with this until hes a teenager, it will probably get worse. and i dont think me and daddy will live through it.. at least not with a full head of hair, a twitching eye and no nerves left..
PS.. DANNY GOKEYS GOING HOME.. GO KRIS..

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu