Thursday, May 7, 2009

asking for some healing prayers..

Well she is sick again or still sick.. it kind of switches so I dont know if its coming or going..she had the ear infection, which made her poo blood from the antibiotics, then after the ear healed she got gastristis which now has changed over into a horrible cough.. I seriously need to find a new doctor or something. because I dont know is it normal for a child to be this sick all the time, I know she has an extra chromosome but does that make her be sick more I just dont know. I really feel she needs steroids or something..I'm gonna try to figure something out to boost her imune system.. cause this bites. SO PLEASE EVERYONE SAY A PRAYER FOR HER TO BE BETTER TO HEAL FROM ALL THIS SICKNESS. FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE HER SERIOUS ABOUT HER LAZY EYE, ABOUT HER HEALTH. life is so scarey.

No comments:

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
Toes in the sand

Bahama's princess

Bahama's princess
make a wish 2013

GROWN UP

GROWN UP
MY BOY

i love u

i love u

Emma in the nicu

Emma in the nicu